Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

not sure whether to be too concerned

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by ellie8024, Jul 16, 2009.

1. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

Graycies kitties are almost a week old now and little maxie is half the size of her sister. maxie wriggles and is a very active little kittie i am hoping that one kitten takes after mummy and the other takes after daddy as they but seem healthy and active and feed the same

2. Saikou

Saikou PetForums VIP

Do you weigh them every day? Has she always been smaller right from birth ?

If she is quite active then its probably nothing to worry about, as long as she is making proportionate daily weight gains to her sister.

3. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

lol i think her sister is just taking after her dad and being a little fatty he is a very big boy

4. Anwen

Anwen PetForums Junior

haha! There's nothing better than a little fat kitty! :D
    In Pixie's first litter, the boy was mahoosive :eek: and the two girls were dainty, they were all nice and healthy though!
    x

5. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

ha ha am feeling a lot less worried, went up to my mums today and she has some 3 week old babies who are only slightly bigger than Ruby who is just a week old dont feel so bad about maxie being so tiny now she probably just looks mini because mummy and sister are giant

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice