UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is still weary of her only does anything for me. Anyway took him out for his last toilet trip. Mum called him in calmly when we were near the door he backed away from her so I tried he came to me but when mum said good boy come on he backed away again. So what did mum do. Grabbed his collar then she pulled him in, she made him choke a bit. He ran straight to me and hid behind me poor boy. It scared him.:(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mum's not really an animal person, is she?
She does like dogs. Her excuse was he has to learn. Yes he does have to learn but not like that.
I gave him a nice big cuddle in my room. I said mum that's no way to handle a puppy would you do tht to a human. She said no so I said if you wouldn't do it to a human don't ever ever do it to a dog. Can't see her trying that again. She tried to stroke him saying I'm sorry Buddy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.