UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I contacted a number of hotels in Snowdonia to see if they'd sponsor a prize for my next competition on my Mountain Walks for Novice Walkers
Website.

So far I've had 4 offers ranging from a weekend B&B break for two to a nights accommodation in a luxury hotel!

I'll find out if any take our four legged friends and let you all know in case anyone is interested. Just shows if you don't ask, you don't get! :D

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Wow that's super - keep us posted on how it goes. :)

Just shows if you don't ask, you don't get! :D
That reminds me - I haven't plucked up the courage to ask the farmer if I can walk along his fields. This may shove me into action, lol! ;)

·
Still missing my boys
42,510 Posts
I contacted a number of hotels in Snowdonia to see if they'd sponsor a prize for my next competition on my Mountain Walks for Novice Walkers
Website.

So far I've had 4 offers ranging from a weekend B&B break for two to a nights accommodation in a luxury hotel!

I'll find out if any take our four legged friends and let you all know in case anyone is interested. Just shows if you don't ask, you don't get! :D
Oh well done :thumbup:
Worth having some front sometimes ;)

Wow that's super - keep us posted on how it goes. :)

That reminds me - I haven't plucked up the courage to ask the farmer if I can walk along his fields. This may shove me into action, lol! ;)
Do it.
I bumped into a farmer where I walk Alfie yesterday, they have a field edge that isn't footpath but links one footpath to another, so I asked if we could use it. :eek:
They gave me permission :thumbup:
It's going to be an important link as he gets older because it links one walk of about 1.5 miles and another or about a mile, whereas we have had to do a two miler until now :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.