UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who likes to be a terrier today. First bath tonight as she dived in a ****. To be fair she was trying to rescue a.choccy lab (honest) but she ended up on the wrong side. Ie not our side. But eventually found her way back after several attempts and parallel running.
Then she got stuck in some brambles.
Then she went rabbit chasing.
Then she got back on her lead!!!
The in laws think she is a stinky bonkers dog good first meeting i reckon

:D good day for a terrier she's well happy.

·
Registered
339 Posts
your so lucky you can bath your terrier, mine is a health and safety risk, he may be a small jack russ but hes like edward sizzorhands with those teeth:D hes 11yrs old and only had one bath

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
your so lucky you can bath your terrier, mine is a health and safety risk, he may be a small jack russ but hes like edward sizzorhands with those teeth:D hes 11yrs old and only had one bath
I feel much better seeing this. Was going to ask if there were people out there who don't /can't bath their dogs.

G

·
I feel much better seeing this. Was going to ask if there were people out there who don't /can't bath their dogs.
Bathing here consists of me putting on board shorts and a rash shirt (to minimise scratches), luring dog to me with treats, getting in the bath holding her against my body with one arm, working the water and shampoo with the other arm, while she screams and thrashes. It's fun....

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Holly has never had a bath in her 16 years of life, she stays white without it. If she gets to muddy I wait until it dries and brush it off. She just goes in the river or sea and her coat is still very soft and in good condition.

G

·
Holly has never had a bath in her 16 years of life, she stays white without it. If she gets to muddy I wait until it dries and brush it off. She just goes in the river or sea and her coat is still very soft and in good condition.
Lucky you :) Kenzie only has baths for two reasons: she's going to the groomer (who insists she is bathed before grooming her), or she's rolled in cow poo. The latter is the usual reason!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
So that's why I love terriers!! Clean and dry in minutes ( don't know about rough haired varieties - never had one.)

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ginge does dry off really quick and stays clean. It was just everyone said she stunk. I thought she smelt of outside but..
I was quite chuffed, she didn't like the bath but considering she's never had one before she was pretty good.
I think yesterdays terrier behaviour has gone to her head. She's being bonkers today. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.