Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Not just for hoomans

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Nicky10, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Where are all my buddies not spoke to you in ages? I know it's late mum was on the computer all day :rolleyes:. Apparently she's going to meet some of you but I can't come because the big metal bird thing she's going in doesn't fly doggies it's discrimination I'm telling you. They let the little hoomans on and they make much more mess than we do. So what have you all been up to?

2. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

Whooohooo Buster, your back how are your buddy? Had any good advenshures.
    What do you mean about your mum being in a big metal bird? It's not eaten her has it, that'd be really bad.
    I don't know anything about them, mum's never been in one so she's never told me about them. They make a loud noise though, i don't like it.

3. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Hi buddies! Where've you all been?

My mums terrified of those metal birds, sometimes she gets me and we run out of the house when they fly over :confused:

Bumby
    xxxx

4. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

Bumble, hiya. Mum told me you won your very first agility thats just great.Do you have one of those ribbon thingys that say how special you are?

5. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

I did! I was super quick, Jet :scared: Mum just flailed about looking confused :rolleyes:

I got one! I tried to eat it but she took it off me, even though I'D just won it :blink:

xxxx

6. SophieCyde

SophieCyde PetForums VIP

hey , just sat nom'ing on my rawhide , mummy said I'm allowed to sleep in her bed tonight :D

I don't know about you but its much comfier in these human beds than my dog bed , might have to make it a permanent move :p

woofs and licks ,

Murph x

7. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Hi murphy buddy!

I always sleep on the hooman bed and I let my mum sleep there too. What sort of dog are you murphy?

Bumb
    xxxx

8. SophieCyde

SophieCyde PetForums VIP

Hi! I'm a jack russell x yorkshire terrier , obviously very handsome :eek::p

bet it gets hot for you under all that fluff!

murph xxx

9. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Are you still a puppy? It does get hot buddy but mum says I've got a double coat :confused: and somehow it keeps me cool at the same time, she says if it got shaved then I'd get hot :blink:

Hoomans are weird

Bumby
    xx

10. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

Hi Murphy, Good to meet you buddy. I always sleep on mums bed. She says that she feels safe if I'm there, so how can I say no.:Yawn:
    It's no good I can't stay awake any longer:Yawn: I got too tired out on the fields tonight and I need my sleep.
    See you all tomorrow:sleep::Yawn::sleep:

11. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Night Jet shiny buddy *licks*

xxxxx

12. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Morning everyone. No humans have these big metal bird things they sit in and they fly and she's going in one to go meet some of your mummies like yours Bumby I think and they won't let me fly :(. I could have come and met you.

Well done on your first agility competition I haven't done one yet there's not many around here

13. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

But I wanted to meet you Buster buddy :crying: xxxxxxx

14. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I know I wanted to meet you too :(. I got all excited when mum said she was going camping with you and your mum and lots of other hoomans and doggies from here. Then she said that the mean people that run the metal bird things don't let dogs on :( so I couldn't come. I'd be quiet and well behaved much better than the mini humans

15. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

I know Buster buddy!

Mum sometimes has things delivered in big boxes to the house! Can you come in one of them?

xxxx

16. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

No some human got into trouble for sending a little puppy like that poor puppy

17. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Oh :( I don't know then Buster :frown2: I don't suppose you know how to get your own metal bird?

Bumb
    xx

18. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

No they're really really expensive :(. Humans are so mean sometimes not letting me on the plane it's not like I'm the size of a saint bernard I wouldn't take up much room

19. Horse and Hound

Horse and Hound PetForums VIP

Alreet pals?

My mums been doing loads of crying recently, dont like it when she cries. Aparently the nice old man she used to take me to visit when I was a baby, her grand-daddy has died. :( I liked him, he gave me treats. New boy never met him as he's been in hospital for ages, but I did and I liked him. I used to sit on his knee.

So mummy was upset on Tuesday, but I gave her lots of cuddles and even got to lie on her pillow with her the other night, she said that it comforted her, and even my dad didn't tell her no.

Dick 'ead doodles had to sleep in his crate though. he's too big now to lie on the bed when both mum and dad are in it. hahahahahaha Roo 1, Stupid Dog NIL.

20. Horse and Hound

Horse and Hound PetForums VIP

Who you callin a dick 'ead, Fuzz Ball.

I'm gonna eat you in your sleep...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice