Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Not just for hoomans 3

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by jetsmum, Mar 23, 2011.

1. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

Hey guys. guys (not forgetting the ladies too of course) where are you? Don't you want to chat no more:sad:

2. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

Woooooooooooof. Some one, anyone. I liked talking to you, it was fun:sad:

3. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Sorry was busy over the weekend didn't get a chance to come on. How have all my friends been?

4. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Hi everyone!

Just thought I would quickly pop on here and say hi while mum isn't looking.

Mummy has the day off today and I luv spending a whole day with her :D I was even quite good on my walk this morning - I thought I should cheer her up a bit because I've been a bit naughty lately :eek:

Oh and my fancy new collar came today and I can't wait to try it on! :D Mum said she'll put it on me after she's had her lunch.

What's everyone else been up to?

5. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Been sunbathing most of the day waiting for mum to come home from work :(. Went hiking at the weekend up a "mountain" mum says it's not really one but it was good fun and I was so tired afterwards

6. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

Hi kenzie, Hi Buster.
    Wow have I had a good day today. First of all coz mum was tired we both had a lovely lie in. Then coz the sun was shining and it was a nice day she said we could go to the fields. I was so excited, I kept doing zoomies all round the house and mum said I was behaving like I'd had blue smarties, but I don't know what they are so it doesn't matter.
    There were lots of dogs out on fields, I didn't know most of them, but I made 2 new friends. Kaiser, he's a big gsd and he let me play with his ball for a bit.and Jess, her dad said she was very sick, she didn't look sick, but she was very quiet.
    We were out for ages and when we came back,mum got some chips for herself and got me a sausage. The perfect end to a great day:001_smile:
    What have you been up to?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice