Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Not filling up cars on 1st April

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GoldenShadow, Mar 30, 2011.

1. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

There is a Facebook group for this with the idea if everyone doesn't fill up on 1st April then the garage's profits will suffer hugely. Not really understanding how that's the case and I thought fuel wasn't going up now anyway?

If people don't fill up it just means when everyone crams in on 2nd April its harder for the everyday Joe Bloggs who is on his way to work surely.

Anyone not filling up on Friday?

2. CAstbury

CAstbury PetForums VIP

I don't need to fill up - but if I did then I would. Not going to make any difference to petrol companies as they know people still need the fuel and will fill up either the day before or the day after.

Don't see how it is going to work at all.

3. ClaireLouise

I have to fill up when I need it, I wish I didnt need to fill up ever again lol

4. sophoscar

sophoscar PetForums VIP

Depends if i need to...trying to make sure i don't until the weekend!

5. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

I will not make any difference, i would certainly support anything that i thought would work or make a difference, but no one will go without petrol so will just fill up some other time.

6. ClaireLouise

exactly! if they dont fill up on that day they will do it sometime thats week. I cant see the difference it will make other than causing conjestion at the pumps on the other days

7. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

i have joined the group and i wont fill up on that day, not that i think it will help but will still not go to a garage out of principle :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice