UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from visiting my best friends son who will be 3 in under a month, who is currently spending a second night in hospital, due to severe breathing problems, he was on oxygen most of the night last night.

He is a sweet boy, who if i tell him I've been to the vets, he always says......oh for Riley's bum!! He has also been with me a few times and loves it! Though he is no stranger to the naughty step ( he once put me on it), he is for the most a good boy.

So please if you can send some positive vibes his way , so that his breathing gets easier and he is allowed home....thanks..

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this :( I really hope he recovers quickly, poor little man!

Get well soon, dude, I hope you'll be going to the vets again soon to make sure Riley's bum is okay! :p

·
Mentored by Meeko
26,455 Posts
Lots of positive vibes winging there way from here for the little guy,and a very special,big furry hug from Meeko the Magnificent ;)
Hope he is better soon and back home causing all kinds of mischief :D

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
It worked!! They are letting him home today, will still be on inhalers but at least he will be home...thanks all..:D:D:D:D
Fantastic news!! I'm so glad he's feeling better, poor little man- I hope he continues to improve well at home :) (((((HUGS))))) to you all! x

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I can appreciate how scary this must be for his parents as he is only 3, I had an ambulance out to my 25 year old a few months ago due to breathing problems and I found the whole thing pretty scary. Hope the little lad gets well soon and we send all our positive vibes and healing thoughts :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.