Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Not being able to sleep...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Snippet, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Snippet

Snippet PetForums VIP

Oh how I hate thee. It's quarter to 3 as I write, and I haven't managed to get a wink of sleep all night. It's now at that point where there isn't really any point in trying to sleep as I've got to be up at 5 to get a shower and get my stuff ready to be on the bus at 7. I've then got to try and survive through lessons until 5pm, then another 2 hours on public transport before I get home again.

Just having a moan...

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

lol I havent slept a full night sleep in months :( totally feel ya pain.

3. Snippet

Snippet PetForums VIP

I don't have a full night on a week day as I do assignments until midnight, and depending on what's on my mind I get 3-6 hours. Less then that and I am a zombie :) It'll be fine, I've got to wake a friend up at 9, and he is going to be in a worse state then me as he'll have a massive hang over and he didn't go to bed until 4 :)

4. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

I hope you're ok today :) have a good day somehow lol :D xx and good morning ;)

5. Snippet

Snippet PetForums VIP

Well I've got a 2 hour lunch break, so if we can find a driver we'll take a trip to mcdonalds :) And I can poke fun at my poor friend's bad head :)

Good morning Waterlily :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice