UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are some of the people who were active on forum 6 months ago. İ didnt use names!!!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
14,973 Posts
I'm still here but yes, some are about still, some banned and others have left. Welcome back though :thumbup:

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
I'm feeling a bit insecure now........:scared: Has something happened here in the past??
Was just beginning to think this was a special place :thumbup:

Made some great friends on a forum when I had my horse and went there one evening to find all hell had let loose with members banned and leaving - place was never the same again (I even had a warning when I tried to find out what on earth had happened).

Wouldnt want to find myself in a similar scenario :eek:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Things change ,:rolleyes: sometimes for the good, sometimes not so good .;)
Pleased to see you are about again , i will enjoy hearing what you and your dogs have been up to .:)

G

·
We have our moments but they don't normally last long.
You are bound to get disagreements on a forum this size.
You also get griefers that just come on to cause trouble, usually previously banned members.
It's easy to stay out of it on a forum this size :D

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
I guess it would be a perfect world otherwise :lol:
It's just disappointing to settle in and make good friends then find forum war breaks out with the aftermath resulting in people you like falling out, being banned or leaving.
I will have to toughen up but make sure I'm not caught up in anything :thumbup:

G

·
I guess it would be a perfect world otherwise :lol:
It's just disappointing to settle in and make good friends then find forum war breaks out with the aftermath resulting in people you like falling out, being banned or leaving.
I will have to toughen up but make sure I'm not caught up in anything :thumbup:
Get peoples email if you become friends you won't lose contact then :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Having been so very ill - not good with change at the moment but look forward to renewing contacts and making new contacts on the forum......still as opinionated but at this moment life feels to short to fight with people

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
An old sparring partner waving across the web :)

Hope you are feeling a bit better x

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Yes some have left and some have been banned. I still speak to a few :thumbup:

I hope your feeling 100% better soon TL :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.