Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

not a happy bunny

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by jenny armour, Apr 6, 2011.

1. jenny armour

jenny armour PetForums VIP

last week i saw an advertisement for a wegie kitten for sale. i thought no more not yet, but i couldnt stop thinking about this little fella.
    anyway i phoned the breeder on monday evening and he was still available, but because its quite a way from me and i dont drive i told the breeder that i would see if i could try and get a lift.
    anyway i have had no joy, but tonight my friend said she would travel on the train to go and see this baby.
    well i phoned back but someone had beaten me to it, and they would be phoning back as they wanted to speak to his family first. the breeder was very fair and said that if this other person hadnt phoned back by 10pm then he was mine, but i havent had a call so it looks like i've lost him.
    maybe its for the best and that i should wait a while. the trouble is there isnt many breeders of wegies in this area, and i would have to use transport if anything did come up

2. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

I kniow some really excellent breeders wh owe were getting our wedgie from, maybe I could pass you onto them? :)

3. jenny armour

you kept that quiet tb yes i would be interested but it would depend if i can get there of course but i would be interested anyway

4. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

lol no I didnt! was on 3 different lists for 3years!! every litter had boys :blink: its for my partner he really loves them so he choose what he wanted and I really like them to!

But now we have all the raggies so when we left her list...you guessed it, next litter girls and the girl we would have had they kept & show her, even kept the name we came up with, such a shame, maybe next time!

will pm you!

5. jenny armour

tb if ever you are looking for a wegie girl for breeding i know of excellent breeders in lincolnshire where i got jj from.
    i am now in a dialemma i have put my name down on this breeders list that had this little blue boy that i lost to someone else and then i get an email from someone that i worked with who lives in essex who has been given a 10 month old ragdoll that, although she likes, doesnt want to keep. it was a surprise from her sister who turned up with him last friday completely out of the blue. she has asked me if i want him, but i cant have another ragdoll and a wegie kitten, i have seven already, and my other babies will be leaving home (if they could)
    i am going to speak to one of ragdoll breed welfares and see if they can help

6. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

oh no :( who turns up with a 10 month old kitten as a surprise :(

7. jenny armour

it was the girl's sister. she knew that she had always liked raggies so when she heard about this boy that needed a home, thought she would like him, but this lady goes away alot and because the raggie is an indoor cat she feels that she cant keep him.
    first of all i am going to phone her tonight and find out who bred this boy, it maybe that the breeder would like him back as they get first refusal. otherwise i think i will have to give this lady the number of the traditional breed welfare. poor baby is being pushed from pillow to post.

8. jenny armour

just to let you know that the lady who had the ragdoll has found a home for him. apparently her friend has just lost her cat and he is going to her, and he will be kept indoors. shirley my friend said she will be keeping me informed on how he does. so good news and i can carry on looking for my wegie.

9. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

ahh thats good, did tou find out the breeder if there was one? (i mean his papered) have you looked on kittenlist?

10. jenny armour

yes i found who the breeder was tb, and i am down on a kitten list for my wegie fingers crossed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice