Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

North west London 16 cats needing help!

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by Linn, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Linn

Linn PetForums Newbie

#1 Linn, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
  2. househens

househens Guest

bumping this. Anyone with family farmers, smallholdings that would desex and let these cats, even 1 at a time, live out their lives?

3. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

I doubt they rehomed them ALL? The charities are full. Especially if they needed castrating/spaying/boosters etc. My guess is that they have had a lot of patronising comments and abuse which is a shame as they were trying to do something to help and the ad was well-worded. I was actually going to post them and tell them to keep moving the ad to the top of the list. There ARE some decent people on Gumtree, I've met a few who were genuinely concerned about an animal's welfare. And the poster (Katie?) said she did not want to take them anywhere where they would be pts. Shame.

4. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

GUMTREE ad no:1002657149

Now seem to have 14 cats...ad has been reposted. Anyone able to help? They are trying...seems like two found homes already.

5. Ang2

Ang2 PetForums VIP

There is a thread tonight - someone in the London area looking for a cat/kitten.

6. househens

househens Guest

Removed post on advert closed, to lessen people giving up, so 14 left? Can anyone host a feral cat enclosure, that some charities will erect for you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice