UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found out we had a nonse in the street they found kiddy stuff in there his house has no windows now and his door is smashed think he has gone lots of police there:cursing:

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Omg, are there any kids living on the street?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Eep. How did you find out about the stuff they found, they're normally pretty cagey about releasing details or it can damage the case against them?

Do hope he wasnt acting locally :(

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
found out we had a nonse in the street they found kiddy stuff in there his house has no windows now and his door is smashed think he has gone lots of police there:cursing:
Had the same thing in my street a couple of doors from me a few years back. Shame he didn't get the same treatment. Probably a light prison sentence just to be let out to do it again. :mad:

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
its not fair to put these people onto our streets,you cant reform such a sick and twisted mind! we have one living with his mother OPPOSITE A MIDDLE SCHOOL!!! apparently he cant be touched because he lives with his mother:eek:ut::confused: he`s been set on many a time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well i will watch what I say because I dont wanna offend but i hope he gets killed

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
If he is guilty he deserves to get the sh1t beat out him and crucified to till he dies sorry if that offends any do gooders on here but thats what would happen if any1 did that to my kids :mad::mad:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
why do we waste so much money trying to treat and rehabilitate these scum the only true treatment comes from the barrel of a gun or at the end of a rope :mad:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Hi, we have had one a few doors up from us , he was at it for 8 years offering tobacco drugs and drink in return to 11 and 12 yr olds he was sentenced last thursday got life 15 yrs before they even consider parole he will be 70 by then he was done on 17 counts of sexual abuse on underage girls and three of rape, known him years so you never know do you what goes on with people.

·
Banned
8,756 Posts
Once they have done it they will re offend again and again. Bring back capital punishment for them.

Or give the victims family 30 mins alone in a room with them...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.