Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Nom Nom Nom...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jon bda, Apr 7, 2011.

1. jon bda

jon bda Guest

[​IMG]

Got a nice 'piece' of fillet steak off one of our customers...my mouth is watering at the thought of tucking into this at the weekend!!!. Just add chips, onions and mushrooms!!!
    :D

2. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Sounds nice :) but you have just reminded me I forgot to buy mushrooms and I've ajpdadt been asda twice today!

3. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

looks like John bobbits wee wee :D

4. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Got to say the only food Ive missed on my diet is steak, I want that steak please :(.

5. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

What the heck just happened there? :confused:

6. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Oops that would be predictive text! My computer won't boot up so I'm stuck with using my phone!

7. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Took a pic of it out of the wrapper hon, but decided it would need to be posted in adult chat!!!

And damn, its gonna be good!!!, a quick mooch of online butchers bought me to somewhere selling two 6oz fillet steaks for £13...that piece weighs almost 3kg...

8. billie jo

billie jo PetForums Member

Yuk!! I'm a veggie!! So that photo does nothing for me! Stuff of nightmares that is to me - now look what you've done - traumatised I am! - Mind you the dogs would love it ...... lol

Tell you what happened to me one Christmas - there I was, round my mates, there was about 12 of us around the table - unfortunately I had - err - one too many! 'Good God,' I said. 'This Quorn Roast tastes exactly how I remembered Turkey tasted.' 'That's because,' says my mate, 'you daft sod - it is Turkey - you've served yourself from the wrong plate!' How they all laughed and how I turned green! lol :blink:

9. jon bda

jon bda Guest

When our eldest was little he went to his mates birthday party, his mate was muslim, one of the mums helping out managed to give him a hotdog to eat!!!. Luckily his dad was not there...
    :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice