Nobody Loves Us!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by carly87, Sep 25, 2012.

1. carly87

carly87 PetForums VIP

My kittens are unloved! No threats of riots even though there's been no recent photos put up. No requests for new photos. Nothing! They are feeling very sorry for themselves when they see those absolutely scrummy muffins up here, so I thought it was about time you got more photos, whether you want them or not!

Note: Only joking of course. I'd riot too if I didn't get updates on Spid's lovelies! I needed an excuse, and that was the best one I could come up with! Sorry about the photo labelling. My friend doesn't know colours and did them for me. Can you see bells on any of 'em? I think I got rid of all those, but not sure.

Anyway, enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. Kittenfostermummy

Kittenfostermummy PetForums VIP

OMG I love the cream!!!!! If I remember correctly it is a boy? His face is gorgeous!!! Blue cream girl is also gorgeous!! They have grown massively since you last posted pics!! How old are they now?

3. Cazzer

Cazzer PetForums VIP

omg they are scrummy yummy little munchkins. Makes me want a persian again! Loving the first tortie and the red and the cream!

4. dagny0823

dagny0823 PetForums VIP

What adorable little squashed up faces they have. It gives them and expression that's cheeky, yet winsome, all at the same time! I love stripe and the blue cream, but they are all so very pretty. :001_wub:

5. oliviarussian

oliviarussian Meeoow!

Lovely photos of Lovely Kittens!!! :001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1: (I have been sneakily following their progress on your blog, I have it bookmarked :blushing: and check in every day to hear about their antics)

6. labydird

labydird PetForums Member

They are sooo cute!! How can you resist those faces? :D

7. Quinzell

Quinzell PetForums VIP

See now this just confuses me. I'm sure that before, it was "Stripe" that I wanted, but now after seeing these pictures, I want them all equally!

This does of course mean that I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board as I won't be able to sneak them all out of your house on my own....:cool::

8. carly87

carly87 PetForums VIP

You do? In that case, I'm sorry I haven't been updating it enough!

They're six and a half weeks now, well almost. Yep, you're right, cream is a boy. All torties are girls and my red is a little mancat too.

9. carly87

carly87 PetForums VIP

Well, moree than one is always a bonus! I'm hoping someone falls for Stripey soon... Because I am, and that's always dangerous! I'm going to start viewings soon...

10. ESAB

ESAB PetForums Member

absolutely adorable :)

11. Kittenfostermummy

Kittenfostermummy PetForums VIP

ooooooooo what blog?!??! Would love to follow their antics as well :) :thumbup:

12. oliviarussian

oliviarussian Meeoow!

Moonspun Cats

13. spid

spid PetForums VIP

Oh my, oh my, oh my - how gorgeous are they!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Carly, any chance those torties could be chocolate? They look brown not black.

14. ewelsh

ewelsh PetForums VIP

OMGoodness!!!!!!!!! :001_wub: way too cute........ but they look neglected... ;) so unloved, under nourished, no one obviously plays with them.... :frown5:

I have no other choice..... :rolleyes:

I'll have them all please.... today, right now.... and I will nag you until I get them all..

It's your own fault for putting pic's up..

15. Midnight13

Midnight13 PetForums Senior

I think I NEED the disdainful ginger!!! :D

16. carly87

carly87 PetForums VIP

Darn, I thought I'd gotten rid of all the photos that show the terrible abuse I subject them to!

Spid, I don't think so, although stranger things have happened and you've not been the first to say that. Think I will go back and have a chat to the stud owner. How do you think their type looks? Those two torties look the typiest to me, but am always open to other opinion!

Thanks for posting the blog link! Photo update coming tonight, I promise, and I normally put more photos up there than I do here. Do feel free to share. I'd love lots of people to read.

Do any of you twitter? I've started a MoonspunCats account, but as I've got no followers, I've not bothered doing anything with it. Planning to capture some audio of the kittens soon though.

17. Aurelie

Aurelie PetForums VIP

Look at the ginger one! :001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

18. spid

spid PetForums VIP

Now I'm no expert on Persians - but . . . from what I remember I think the dark tortie and the blue tortie are the best. The red boy is a bit narrow across the jam, the cream boy has too small an eye (might have those the wrong way round) and the stripe tortie is missing 'something', her face just doesn't seem balanced.

19. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

awwwwwwwww me want me want me want,please pop one in the post to me, i dont live very far,.....:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

20. Oscars mam

Oscars mam PetForums VIP

Omg I absolutely love all of them but gave to say the red is my fave :)