Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

no pup for me

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by piggybaker, Jun 23, 2009.

1. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

as you are aware i was going to get a 10 month boarder x pup well....

I am so cross Just spoken to the lady about the pup, asked her if she would bring his stuff tomorrow as we think we will take him, if he gets on with the cats straight away, then she said Oh i am at the doctors at 9.45 and i think it will be tight for your work,(she was supposed to be here at 10.30), i am like ok but hubby is at home to see him, can we do it thursday,,,she was really ummy and arry about it, then said i am sorry to be vague but I have spoken to the RSPCA and they are going to walk him with a pack of dogs to see how he gets on,

I like WTF (didn't say that though) I said but we really would like this little dog and we will give ou a cheque for him,, I said look go away talk about it and get back to me?

she calls back 30 mins later, no we really want cash I am like OK we can do that, then she says but can we do it next week as i really want him to go on the walk.... WHY, i said but we have no other dog and i mix with my mums dogs all the time,, silence... so i said look will talk to my hubby and call you back,

So i talk to my hubby and he reckons she really hasn't made her mind up yet and could possible keep the dog, so we have decided to walk away from this one

So i call her up to tell her and she was like FINE!!! i mean whats that all about she is the one making me jump through hoops, what does it matter if the dog walks with other dogs, when she knows i have none, makes me wonder if there is more to this pup than she has said, and witht he children i can't take that chance,

need a hug even though it is the right choice still feel gutted, just feel she wanted us to jump through lots of hoop and i have been nothing but considerate with her

And the other little dog the westie i was looking into has just come into season,, not the best time to get a pooch

LOL it does sound like sour grapes doesn't it,, come on Em grow up and move on

#1 piggybaker, Jun 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

aww im sure the right little dog will turn up soon, maybe it wasnt ment to be with that little dog,:);)

3. archielee

archielee PetForums VIP

People like that got on my...... why don't they just make up there minds for the sake of the dog if nothing ells, good luck when you do get a dog

4. vizzy24

vizzy24 PetForums VIP

Ah sorry it didnt work out for you. Have you looked at many tears they had some little border collie pups on there a few weeks ago. I am sure there is a dog out there with your name on it :D big hug!!!

5. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

ahh sorry this did not work out for you, but i am sure the right puppy will turn up soon, dont know where you are based but lucky paws rescue also have some collies at the moment.

6. Nina

Nina PetForums VIP

I am sure that there will be the right dog just waiting for you to come along. I'm a great believer in fate :)

7. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

dam she sounds nasty, it`s like she didn`t want to give the dog to you but yet couldn`t say it!! there will be other dogs and ones who are more suited to you and your kids and that dog will give you lots of love and enjoyment!

8. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

thanks guys , was just looking forward to it , been a long time working on hubby then this happens,

I am still looking at the rescues, fate will take a hand and the right doggy will pick me and the family soon i am sure

9. Gobaith

Gobaith PetForums VIP

Aww hun! :(

i hope you get a lil pup soon !

Chloex

10. genna ann

genna ann PetForums Member

Hi love, i really think this pupper wasnt meant to be and something much better is just round the corner for you.

When i got Lulu i had to provide a reference, and i'm a vet! but what can i say, she was really worth it, her breeder was just hyper careful.

I got the best border collie i ever had in my life and her breeder walked away happy, i just had to abide by the rules.......

YOur pupper is out there somewhere, just waiting for the kind of care only u can give, i wish u luck love

;)

11. Terrier Fan

Terrier Fan PetForums VIP

This puppy obviously wasn't meant to be, but the right dog is out their waiting for you.
    Keep looking, he or she is out there somewhere :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice