Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sign Up

No op until September.....

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by snowsurfer, Jul 20, 2009.


  1. snowsurfer

    snowsurfer PetForums Junior

    Joined:
    May 14, 2009
    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well it seems I finally found a good (great!) vet for our little Lionhead. I really liked the vet and we took Coquita for pre-op check-up, vet told us she is looking great and very healthy, but she does not want to go for the op until the end of September due to the heat, she says that the recovery is much longer and worse with these temperatures, so I suppose we have to wait it out a bit. The cost is quite steep (240 Euro....) but I trust this vet so I suppose I'll just chuck it up. :eek:hmy:

    Vet also showed us ways to calm her down when she is nervous which really work! :)

    She also told us that there will be no need for any nail cutting due to the 12-14 hours / day of free run of the garden Coquita has, since she is doing her own nails with all the holes she is making in the garden. :D
     
    #1 snowsurfer, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  2. emzybabe

    emzybabe PetForums VIP

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2009
    Messages:
    5,786
    Likes Received:
    90
    wow that does seem steep I seem to remember paying about £65 but then I had to take her back to the vets and leave her over night as she really wasnt well, so the additional pain relief must've been about £20. My house bun has to have her nails done about 6 times a year
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice