Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

No No No No!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Miss.PuddyCat, May 18, 2010.

1. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

Soda seems to be testing my patience srsly.She has for some reason become fixated on the fish tanks in my room. Theres two tanks side by side. She keeps jumping up and jumping behind the tanks and ripping the background to bits.

Everytime I take her down and put her on the floor she gets back up there and rips it. Its a never ending up and rip , up and rip.

Also I have noticed two bald patches on the back of her legs :frown: I hope this isnt the start of more sores.

2. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

she's probably looking for the chips to go with them :devil:

seriously tho, hope she's ok x

3. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

awww cats always are there to try us lol

4. Tig'N'Soot

Tig'N'Soot PetForums Member

Have you tried squirting her with a water bottle? Just light little spurts of spray. It seems to be working with two of our kittens when they climb up onto our lizard tank. But the third kitten, it doesn't matter how soaked he gets he still keeps climbing up there!

Might be worth a try!

5. Tje

Tje Banned

Ok... this isn’t (necessarily) advice... ;)

but when we were kids my dad had this really big 2 meter long fish tank in our living room (it was his pride and joy), and the cat was forever jumping up on top of it to lie on the lid part of the fish tank (nice and warm I suppose with those lights running and pumps, filters and what not). This used to really annoy my dad, but the cat kept doing it. Then one day my dad was cleaning his precious fish tank, in strolled the cat who didn’t see the lid was off… tried to jump on top of the fish tank… and well, got quite wet !

he never climbed up on the fish tank after that, lol.

6. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

Well I made it until 6 am this morning before I had enough and booted her (lifted her gently and plopped her outside my door because I could take it any more!

I'm a very grumpy person when I'm sleeping.

I'm very tempted to get a water bottle, I may just invest in one, Knowing her shell enjoy it :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice