Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

No more help on a closed thread then??

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by Clare&Oscar, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Clare&Oscar

Clare&Oscar PetForums Junior

Is that it, I only joined very recently and already my thread has been closed for moderating?

I'm regretting joining now, more confused than before - treat train your dog/don't treat train your dog???:confused:

2. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Im sure your thread will be opened again after moderating. ;) :D

3. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Sorry about that, it went a bit off topic and became a debate. It does happen :)

I dont think the mods would mind if you made a new thread. They are quite busy and might not have time to check the numerous posts and reopen your original one.

4. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Sorry that is my fault having real internet probs at the mo and with the 'glut' of shows also I havent got round to it if you wish to open a new thread then that would be ok and I will merge them once I moderate the closed one, debates we dont mind but the petty arguements we dont tolerate ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice