Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

No Dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by suewhite, May 10, 2010.

1. suewhite

suewhite PetForums VIP

At the moment I havent got any fosters as I have been ill so cant drive or do much at all,usually there are at least 6 oldies in residence the house is so tidy and quite I hate it,took myself off the foster list for a while but miss them so much cant wait to start again hate seeing all the bowls piled up with no dogs to use them.When I"m better OH wants us to get a pup but dont think I could give up my old timers.Sorry folks really feeling sorry for myself today right old miserable moo;)

2. hawksport

hawksport Banned

I could lend you a couple, I wouldn't mind putting up with peace and quiet for a few weeks.

3. suewhite

suewhite PetForums VIP

Trouble is if you lent them you might not get them back:thumbup:

4. hawksport

hawksport Banned

Is that a promise? The're no trouble at all:rolleyes: and sleep most of the day:rolleyes:

5. madferrit*

madferrit* PetForums Senior

Dont blame you for feeling miserable- its no fun being ill so that entitles you to be a miserable moo whenever you like ;)
    Have you got any friends who could bring round their dogs for a while(if your up to it that is!??
    Just want to wish you good health very soon so that you can continue your good work.
    Sending (((((((((big hugs)))))))))) to you :)

6. Sarahnorris

Sarahnorris Banned

i love the 'do not disturb' sticker on the side of the bed :lol:

7. Heinz57(emma)

Heinz57(emma) PetForums Newbie

empty nest syndrome is horrid, and so is being ill!! ive been ill myself so know how you feel having to give up something you love i had to give up my law degree which i worked so hard for getting into in the first place so gutted!!!! now you should occupy yourself by looking for a new puppy, thats what i did lol and im getting a springador on sunday her name is skye and she will be 10 weeks old and hoping she can help with my recovery!

so chin up!:thumbup:

Attached Files:

8. suewhite

suewhite PetForums VIP

Glad you have (well nearly) your new pup hope everything goes well:thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice