UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so today i have 2 new babies.

One from pets at home and the other from whitelsy. (via my poster ^^)

Okay INTRO'S

Rob
He is a robo and is 2 years old, and was just chucked out with the rubbish, it was like a block of flats and someone just put him in a box, withno food or water, just a dark box, somone found him scratching in the box and brought him to [email protected], he was ther for a week , so i had him ^^ i couldn't not, you know spare cage just lying around and a hamster in need of a home.
he is so cute!! he has a centre parting right the way down!! and is very over weight, VERY over weight. but is running like mad on his wheel now and , sleeps in his food bowl , he doesn't noo how to behave like a hamster should doesnt noo how to store his food in his cheeks, etc

Honey
Honey is a female chinese hamster. who is 3 weeks old :(
The people i got her from said they decided to breed ther 2 chinese, but then changed ther minds and stopped feeding the mother. so all the babies and mother died apart form honey , phoned me up today about her (seeing my HHR poster in londis[haa])
So i went and got her today ^^
and she is on that milk stuff! and is TINY!!!! TINY TINY TINY!
She is so cute she is dominant spot and is in a crap cage!!! crappppy crap cage, so im waiting for Maisukki(sp sorry)
She is adorable though , but in shock she is just staying still, but has been on the wheel, if you can call it that!!

NO PICTURES IM AFRAID!! camera stil broken ¬¬

Reactions: thedogsmother

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They want nice comments!!

:blushing:

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
ohhh poor hamsters! :(

at least they have a good home noww :)

hurry up and get your cam fixed! i want to see pics!! :p

xx

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
awwwwww bless them!!!!!!! :( they all sounds so cute though! i know they will be safe and happy with you :)

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
So glad they found their way to you hun, they couldn't have found anywhere better. Makes me so mad though, how can people get animals and just throwthem out with the rubbish, and the thought of that poor mother trying to raise babies and eventually starving to death, I can't belive they weren't too ashamed to admit doing it.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They both said thanks!!

ha

honey isnt doing well, she is very depressed, and thin

im giving her vitamin drops in her milk and soaking her food in water so its easier for her.

x

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
They both said thanks!!

ha

honey isnt doing well, she is very depressed, and thin

im giving her vitamin drops in her milk and soaking her food in water so its easier for her.

x
oohhh poor honey :(

my gerbils send hugs for her :)

at least shes with you now :)

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
My meeces send your hammies hugs and say "welcome to the world of fur addicts!!"

We need pics!!

ASAp!!

Before I need to go to the hospital and start the 12 step programme. :blushing:
Blasted doctors caught on to my addiction. :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.