Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Nightmare day!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jul 15, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I have been trying to download Zoo Tycoon. The first I got was corrupt, the 2nd refused to work and the 3rd asked me to reboot the pc. The pc hasn't been switched off for over a week.

Well it wouldn't come back on!! :eek: It just kept going back round in a loop, almost starting up them flashing up for a split second with an error, then going off again.
    My well I managed to get quite a bit done today, cut the grass and got loads of washing done.
    Went into town to get shopping and when we got home, oh couldn't make the pc work.
    I managed to check my emails on the laptop, which has a broken screen! So is usually hooked up to a really small monitor in the bedrom, and I had to sit on the edge of the bed (It's positioned to watch films in bed).
    Only when oh and his mate went to the pub did I think to hook the laptop up to the pc monitor. Lol!

Pixie has been a real pain all day. Grr. She has been stressing me out. We have Bullseye tonight as they are away to the cinema. They had all the same amount of exercise, etc and were settled apart from pixie. She just would not shut up! :( I ended up putting her outsied for a bit and thought she was ok. But as soon as I put her back in the crate she started again. They all had a bone too.

Took her a walk on her own and bumped into a lady I occasionally talk to so ended up going a longer walk with her. Pixie tripped me up and I burst my lip! :(

Shouted at some boys on the way home as they got to the horse just after we left her, and they were poking her in the face! :mad:

Now I have loads of threads to catch up on! Lol Did anyone miss me all day??

xx

2. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Course we missed you, put some ice on your lip.

3. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I saw a lovely white gsd in town today, but he wasn't as handsome as Henrick :D

4. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

He looks terrible at the moment, he is loosing all his puppy coat and no matter how much I brush him he still looks like a sheep, hope my furminator arrives soon cos Im fed up of eating my dinner and finding dog hair in it:D.

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Bad times :( try to relax now :D

6. HighlandQuine

HighlandQuine PetForums Senior

Sorry you had a bad day :(

Hope tomorrow is heaps better! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice