Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

nice walk on beach

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by borderer, May 28, 2010.

1. borderer

borderer Guest

nice walk along beach never see many people or dogs its lovely:thumbup:

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

what a lovely beach, so peacefull looking, it reminds me of Pendine Sands in Pembrokeshire. :thumbup:

3. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

I went on a photo shoot with Andy Rouse - wildlife photographer on Pendine Sands with one of the goldens in the middle of winter. The photo was used for an advertisement for some pfizer wormer for older dogs, he had to run through the sea and jump through the waves, great - only trouble was I had to run in front of him :eek: I was flaming frozen wet up to my shoulders but we did have a successful shoot and was given a signed copy of one of Andy Rouses books :thumbup:

4. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Wow, that looks amazing. I bet it looks even better on a stormy day!:D
    Im so jealous.:( Got nowhere nice near me and coz I cant drive it really cuts the options down...:rolleyes:

5. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

I bet that was fun tashi

6. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Thats it, i'm definately comming up your way, bobbie would cream his pants with that much space and the sea:lol:

7. borderer

borderer Guest

and no one to bother him:thumbup:

8. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Thats the problem with this place, i've got the fields, but would have to travel for a good couple of hours at least to see the sea :(

9. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Wow did you really, I bet that was great fun to do. That cope will be worth a bit in years to come. I have walked half of that beach it is 11 miles long would you beleive it. We used to go there twice a month and dad would drive down onto the beach and we would bomb up and down that beach on my mums moped lololol. I love that beach, the only thing is ...when you want to go out to swim and the tide is going out you have to walk one hell of a long way to get down to the waters edge and when you get in there, you still got to walk a way out before you are up to your chest, it is so flat out there..fun though.

10. borderer

borderer Guest

i have a 5 minute walk i can hear the sea when i am in bed:thumbup:

11. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

I can hear running water here...................its me dicky bladder:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice