Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Nice to meet you, to meet you nice!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rupertsmum, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Rupertsmum

Rupertsmum PetForums Member

Hi all, sorry about the bad Brucie "impression" as the intro :D
    My name is Tammy Im 29 and I found this site about 2 weeks ago after we brought our live wire kitten home.
    I have quite a list of animals of both fur and feather so Im quite glad there is something for everyone on this site(no jealousy)
    Let me take a deep breath and I will begin, Mutley 8 Male German Shepherd, Cozmo & Dibzy 11 female Chinchillas, Indy - 18 month old Male Quaker Parrot , and outside we have 18 Chinese Painted Quails, 1 Barraband Parrot, 3 Indian Ring Neck Parrots, and 2 Kakariki Parrots - are you keeping count?, then there is Honey Bunny who is about 3, whom I rescued from a nasty home but is now spoiled rotten by my cousin, my brothers 3 rabbits and one lonley guinea pig.
    And at my Fiancees house I am step-mum to Merlin 8 Big Black Cat, Buttons 3 Huge black and white rabbit, and most recently my mum to baby bouncing ball of fluff Rupert "RooRoo" the 13 week old black, white and tabby stripe kitten!
    Phew thats the lot.
    Its nice to day Hi to you guys, and I hope I havent scared you into thinking Im completley mad

2. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Haahaa!!! Welcome! You are completly mad! However, so is everyone else on here cause it helps! heehee!

You will fit in very nicely! :D

Ps Would love to see piccys of all your great pets! They sound fantastic!

3. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

speak for yourself young lady. i for one am quite sane;) :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice