Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Nice surprise waiting after my bath

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Gem16, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Gem16

Gem16 PetForums VIP

I have had a long day working so thought i would have a nice chilled out bath, wash my hair then come and relax with my bowl of ben and jerrys :eek:
    So i come back into the bedroom and see an extremely guilty looking nellie and a funny smell.
    Well little madam had done a poo in the tray ( solid ) but then had obviously got some stuck on her, since i saw a couple of my long strand hairs mixed in it after :eek: ,and there was a nice trail of poop all round my bedroom on the lovely cream carpet :cryin: it was in a huge circle so she had obviously made a dash for it with that in pursuit :rolleyes::
    Ice cream got chucked to the side and out came the cleaning items, 15 mins of scrubbing later and hopefully stain removing, i gave up. Fingers crossed the stain will go by tomorrow, i just don't want the smell left in here :eek:
    I do miss my easy wooden floor!

2. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

At least she cleaned her self up :D its a right nightmare chasing certain people round trying to remove clingons :rolleyes: :tongue_smilie:

3. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

hahaha I Read that out to the partner :lol: :lol: sounds just like us!! Ellie has a runny tum and ALL over her tail and FLICKED YES FLICKED Crap EVERYWHERE :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

about 2 hours of cleaning walls / sofa / Ellie her self, she only went and did it again today!! :cryin: :cryin:

bloody sodlets!! :blink: :D

4. Dally Banjo

:blink: Nice :tongue_smilie: at least Louie has the manners to come & announce he has a problem before charging off :rolleyes: fourtunately he's only had one lot of the squits :eek:

5. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

Ha ha ha. And there was us thinking prawn vomit was bad!!! :eek:

6. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

lol we sit in front of the litter tray & wait for her to come out so we can check...
    :blink: :blink: :cryin:

7. Dally Banjo

Depends how far they throw it :lol:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

8. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

Didnt look like projectile! (thank god. :blink:) just two lines one after other. Im thinking he hoiked and walked backwards then hoiked some more - yuck !!!

9. Marley boy

Marley boy PetForums VIP

I had the same when I brought elvis home but he had such a bad tummy due to being kept in yucky conditions and being fed total crap, **** was literally flying everywhere and running down his legs, the poor boy. Hope mummy Ellie is back to normal soon.

10. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

gota catch her before she flicks it!! like milatary I stand here the partner stands there... Quickly check...tail... bum... paws... and either realease or taken in for cleaning :lol: :lol: :lol

11. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

:lol: :lol: Sorry for laughing but :lol:

I have visions of THE circle and a smiling kitty :D

At least she did it before you ate the icecream ... if you're anything like me you might have had vomit to clean up as well otherwise :lol:

12. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise PetForums Member

I know this feeling so well. Mine both had runny tums and flicked it all up the walls and would leave nice presents for me on the floor and then stand right underneath my feet when i tryed to clear it up because they wanted attention. Lil sods they are :eek:

13. my bengal boys

my bengal boys PetForums Newbie

Are cats make it known when they poo lots of noise while they dig the cat litter so if we are around we stand by with the wipes just incase , lucky as they have firm poo and clean each other !! :blink:

14. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

Gotta say, fingers crossed not had any mishaps with poo yet, but can relate to it with my old cat, she had a gastro bug once and the looks she gave us were ever so pitiful when really the little bugger was saying gotcha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice