Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

nice relaxing bath....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Doolally, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Doolally

Doolally PetForums Senior

Not with my lot!

Thought I'd have a nice bath with a good book and a glass of wine. As i'm living on my own now I left the door open, just got in and heard Alf the dog crying...I thought he must need a wee and as I'm planning on spending a good while in the bath I got out to let him out....but no, he was crying because the pigs ear i'd given him he didn't want to eat he wanted to hide, but couldn't find a good enough hiding place so he was going from place to place with it.

So, I get back in the bath and Boycat decides he wants to sit on the wall side of the bath, but there's not enough room on the ledge for him so he sat half on the ledge, half on my shoulder....fine I think and relax....Then he decides to walk round the edge of the bath....and fell in....splashing me, my book, making me spill my wine....he jumps out and soaks the rest of the bathroom.

Meanwhile Girlcat is occupied in the corner of the bathroom....and suddenly starts pummelling a gnat to death....not a gentle tap or pounce, she's beating it into a pulp....

.....I gave up then........Think I'll just finish off the rest of this bottle!!

metame likes this.
  2. metame

metame PetForums VIP

that shouldn't have but that made me laugh :p

id have kicked them out and finished the bath!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice