UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
So sweet and totally gorgeous :D

My lot are have an appointment on Friday - can't wait they are a bunch of scuff bags at the moment :rolleyes:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So sweet and totally gorgeous :D

My lot are have an appointment on Friday - can't wait they are a bunch of scuff bags at the moment :rolleyes:
Awh, i hope they come out as gorgeous as mine!
Mine were too... Poor Kye (the Sheltie) was getting a tad matted... And Jack the terrier, has hardly any hair on his hind so when he's trimmed up he looks less like a lion gone wrong and more like a terrier!

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
They do look very smart now.

Oh yes they do look lovely I bet they strutt their stuff around with a " hey look at me "
Mt friends dog definitely does that he's all strutting and posing like some young stud chatting up the birds, he is so pleased with himself, I found it odd that he realised the significance and thought he would be more annoyed at being made to smell like a whore dog instead of a dirty dog.

·
Premium Member
33,934 Posts
They are lovely, wish I could find a groomer I could trust.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
They look lovely:) Tilly went yesterday too just for a brush & de tangle, she's been in that many muddy puddles lately that she had to have a few bits clipped in the creases of her legs, she's also blowing her coat so when she was finished there was a big Tilly pile on the floor & she smelt delightful:D.... then she came home & rolled around on the wet grass & had since been looking for muddy puddles or fox poo to roll in:cryin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.