Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Nice cheerful day ..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Devil-Dogz, May 2, 2011.

1. Devil-Dogz

Devil-Dogz PetForums VIP

... I am happy again today (am starting to like this happy stuff) :D

2 weeks ago we had two 10 week old pupsters come into foster, one left after only a couple of days to start a lovely new life with a friend of ours, and the little lad also went to a friend of ours today..we met both these friends through rescuing and its nice that we shall be able to keep in contact and visit them (have them visit here on our meet ups).

whats everyone else been up to :p

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

aww at least you get to see them often which is nice.:D

3. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Lovely about the pups!!!
    :)

Having a chilled out day here...watching the motorbike racing on TV and wishing i was there as Oulton Park is only an hour up the road...ah well...maybe in July...

4. Devil-Dogz

Devil-Dogz PetForums VIP

Its great about the pups, really got attached to them though :p Yes you will have to go in july :)

5. xxwelshcrazyxx

We used to go there when I was younger to watch the motor racing, actually being there is better than watching it on the tele, we used to go to Silverston and Brands Hatch aswell to watch the F1 racing:D.

6. jon bda

jon bda Guest

This is why i couldn't foster i think...i'd end up like one of those animal hoarder types you see on the 'Animal Cops' programs :eek:...so nice your going to see them grow up though...

7. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Tell me about it...such a lovely circuit as well. Really missing the sounds and the smells of the racing...

8. xxwelshcrazyxx

Burning rubber and exhaust fume's lolol. We used to walk right round Brands Hatch after the racing was over, so much fun we used to have then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice