UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody had an NI order lately? Do you know if they used UK MAIL?
I was due a well needed delivery today. My instructions said to leave with neighbour and post me note saying which house.
Came home to a UK mail card saying "left on doorstep", guess what... Sweet FA on my doorstep!
Neighbours both out.
Either my order has been stolen from outside my door, or it's nicely ruined in my neighbours house. Fuming. Can't get hold of UK mail and NI closed for day.

I am hoping it's not my NI order and it's a Laura Ashley wallpaper delivery I'm waiting for lol. Can anyone let me know which courier they used for their last order to you?

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please tell me you aren't papering poor Thomas' room in Laura Ashley paper :eek:
Ha ha yes, with Pirate ships on it lol.
No thankfully I have not gone totally bonkers, its for my sons new room early next year.

If my NI order is ruined because the courier didn't take note of my instructions I'll be annoyed. .... Or if he has... I'll be annoyed at me for having neighbours with a social life. They never go out, the b*ggers!

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
I've had major problems with UK Mail too. Apparently NI put the instructions in the barcode which, helpfully, the UK Mail drivers don't bother to scan and read, so they just leave it wherever they want. If you specifically ask them to, they will physically write instructions on the parcel, but you have to ask for this.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, it turns out UK Mail are a law unto themselves. Somebody has half inched my delivery which was left on the doorstep!

NI have been fab to be fair and are replacing it tomorrow. Thomas does also eat other foods from supermarket (diced chicken, beef etc) so he won’t starve until it arrives.

Just a note though to say be careful where you have it delivered, make sure someone is definitely there to sign.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Cant believe someones done that what a shock they will get when they open box i hope they think its human grade food and eat it - :D

NI have been good lately replacing foods,they replaced my 10 x venison order yesterday cause out of 12 cats none would eat it they didnt hav to but they did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.