Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

NHS - NATIONWIDE EMERGENCY DEMONSTRATION. Today!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by noushka05, Feb 3, 2018.

1. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

I think Trump is just jumping the gun, it is for our post Brexit government to tell the people that they took seriously their demos against rubbishy NHS and against EU nationals and some such being entitled to free health care, therefore they will follow their special Friend and privatise the lot.

So you will have freedom to chose your insurance, your health care provider and have no reason to demo.

No free health care.
    Caput.

We do not have to comply any more. No dreaded E111 either to see a doc in EU.

Certainly it will put off pesky EU immigrants from coming to steal your jobs, your unis, or roam around talking gibberish, clicking on their cameras.

KittenKong and noushka05 like this.
  2. Satori

Satori One of Life's Winners.

You are most welcome. They might think as you suggest. I wouldn't presume to guess. But it would require that they have not thought deeply enough. NHS like all other religions cannot be supported once exposed to logical thought.

Me; I don't we think we should waste our scarce resources. Free stuff is always wasted. (Oooh, get Satori claiming green credentials).

noushka05 likes this.
  3. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier.

From previous posts, i believe they actually depend on our NHS so it seems logical to assume they'll miss it when its gone.

It can be supported. We spend far less gdp on health than other developed countries. The most cost effective way to deliver health care is through the NHS model of public funding & public provision. Privatisation just funnels public funds into private pockets.

And you're about as green as Michael Gove:D

#63 noushka05, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Satori and KittenKong like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice