UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, we went to see him tonight....but it didnt go as planned...i thought dad was driving, but mum came instead and we got lost, got confused with directions so ended up turning off sooner then we should of....after a good 20mins and things getting caught under the car and me having to get on me hands and knees to pull big sticks out.

So after a while and with mum getting stressed we headed home. We googled again and then found the way we were meant to go...literally a few hundred yards along from where we had originally turned off...so mum called thier home and explained and the wife was fine with it and my mum asked if we could come back again, only if there was no one else interested, she said there had been one call the day before but cos i was first i was gonna get first refusal....well that other caller must of been my mum, so seems im the only one interested in the cat....which by the way is a HE not a SHE.

But anywhos, going to see/get him on saturday morning which tbh is more sensible cos im off too london tomorrow for a night so mum and dad would be left with the introductions and making sure he was ok which wouldnt be fair when i've done all the calling around and using my money to buy him.

So yes, he's gonna be ours, but gotta wait til saturday morning for pictures im afraid!

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We did want a girl and it almost made me say no....but after all the fuss i thought 'what the heck'

the main point in getting a girl would be so all the boys wouldnt fight for territory...but a girl would fight for territory too, but cos they are all indoors they dont need to fight so much for that anyway, theres no pecking order cos they all get thier own plates of food in different places so yeah....just gotta see him now!

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
i'm so happy for you. i'm really envious too. i've always wanted a ragdoll - maybe one day:rolleyes: can't wait to see the photos when you get him

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I remember seeing pictures of ragdolls when i was little and wanting one...same with mainecoons, abyssinians and snoeshows...i wanted those 4 cats when i was younger haha so finally one of them i will get!

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
they wont fight, ragdolls are so laid back they dont know how to fight lol.
cant wait for photos.:)

you did have a nice outing then with your mum, maybe your dad should have taken you after all, now you have to wait but he will be worth it.:)

·
Registered
180 Posts
aww how lovely , i have a male ragdoll kitten but set my heart on a girl but as Mylo was the only one left out if the litter we brought him home.... i dont regret it im actually glad i got a males hes perfect :)

Im sure youll have lots of fun and cuddles with him. It will be nice to see some pictures when you bring him home.

x

Posted from Petforums.co.uk App for Android

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all...im away tomorrow morning, back late fri afternoon and then to a quiz night friday night so i have a busy 48odd hours until i get to meet the little fellow who has caused a right little fuss with this family haha

I'm sure he'll be worth it though!

Keep your peepers on cat chat saturday lunch time/afternoon for piccies!

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
On me way to London but I'm thinking about the raggie and names....gotta begin with a J....so I just thought Johnny Depp haha or Johnny for short, cute! But maybe you guys could think up some J names? Disney names are allowed. ;) also like lotr, Merlin, primeval and music haha so yeah....also anything magical but not stupid sounding, mythical even!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
On me way to London but I'm thinking about the raggie and names....gotta begin with a J....so I just thought Johnny Depp haha or Johnny for short, cute! But maybe you guys could think up some J names? Disney names are allowed. ;) also like lotr, Merlin, primeval and music haha so yeah....also anything magical but not stupid sounding, mythical even!
Jazz, Jasper, Jake, Jerry

Sci-fi allowed? Jar Jar :D, Jean-luc,

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.