Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Newby

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by she, Dec 27, 2007.

1. she

she PetForums Newbie

Hi - I've joined the forum today having just found this site. Now that the Christmas rush is over, and the rogue "puppy farms" are not advertising their pup's as christmas gifts, I'm starting my search for a German Shepherd puppy. My 14 year old, "Josh" went to sleep at the end of November due to problems with his back legs - he was getting to the stage where he couldn't walk more than a couple of steps without stumbling :( I miss him terribly and still carry a tuft of his hair, and his collar with me :eek:

2. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Welcome to the site she, Sorry to hear about the loss of your old boy :(, bought a tear to my eye when u said u carry his lil tuff of fur with you :(.

3. Welcome She!

4. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

hello and welcome to the site,.........

5. Magik

Magik Guest

a friend of mine has also recently lost a german shapard in the exact same way. Sorry to hear.

6. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome along to the forum - I wish you luck in finding the right baby for your family - sorry to hear of your loss.

7. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

hello and wellcome
    sorry to hear of your loss

8. carol

carol PetForums VIP

hi and welcome to the fun and chat

sorry to hear about your old boy, my old boy going the same way but still gets out for his walks not looking forward to the day i have to let him go, but at least he got though xmas and gonna make the new year.

good luck with your search for a new pup.

9. plumo72

plumo72 PetForums VIP

welcome to the board, sorry to hear of your loss it's horrible when you loose a pet

10. robindog

robindog PetForums Newbie

We have to be brave for them. Its our responsibility to make sure they have a great life and to take the decision when its best to let go. Never let them suffer.

On the newbie bit there are lots of new friends needing a chance of a happy life. Try the rescue centres first.

Can anyone give me a good home. :eek:

11. findapet

findapet PetForums Newbie

My bruce went the same way, heart breaking , he could tell your mood just by looking in your eyes.If i had a hard day at work he would wait till i raised my eye brows and then come running ................bless

Attached Files:

• pet.gif
      pet.gif
      File size:
      5.4 KB
      Views:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice