Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Peachy, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Peachy

Peachy PetForums Newbie

Hi all,

Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm Emma and I have recently (Thursday) bought myself Alfie - dwarf bunny. At the moment he is living inside, although I may move him outside as it gets warmer.

He's cracking and I'm smitten - although have only had one rabbit before when I was young (a dutch rabbit) so will be looking for advice etc.

I am a bit of a paranoid owner as I only ever want my rabbit to be happy and healthy and already some of his behaviour has had me panicked (lying down on his side totally still!!) so I will probably be on here a fair bit panicking and asking if certain behaviour is normal!!! :p

2. PatioDogDoors

PatioDogDoors PetForums Member

welcome to the forum Emma, post some pics. i'm sure we will enjoy looking at your bunny.

3. Kirsty E

Kirsty E PetForums Newbie

Welcome emma :)

4. Kay73

Kay73 PetForums VIP

welcome, i'm also a newbie!
    when i had my rabbit i got a book called the really useful bunny guide by caroline james, its full of practical every day advice,
    I found the best food was burgess excell complete food as this prevents selective feeding, i akso used to add pineapple juice to this when blossom was moulting.
    I'd say your bunny is prob very relaxed if she's laying on her side, dont panic she'll prob jjump up rather quickly if she's healthy and alert!
    Also get a litter tray, my rabbit was toilet trained, wether its an indoor or out door bunny its makes cleaning up easier. good luck kay x:)

5. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

hello and welcome,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:D:D

6. catzndogz

catzndogz PetForums Senior

:)hi welcome:)

7. lisa dyer

lisa dyer PetForums Senior

hello.................:D:D:D:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice