Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nath01, May 12, 2012.

1. nath01

nath01 PetForums Newbie

Hi, I just found this forum whilst doing a search for BARF for dogs on Tenerife. I tried to contact a member who seems to live here as well and wanted to compare notes of what is available here on the island (not a lot unfortunately). I understand this is not the normal reason for joining a forum but I hope this way I can get in touch with member "Sazzle" since I am not allowed yet to send a pm :(

We have 2 dogs, 1 American Bulldog, his name is : "Darwin" we brought over from Holland and one rescue dog from one of the local dog shelters here on the island. Asha we named her, they said she probably was a Stafford cross.

I will browse this forum for a bit to find my way around! Thanks!!!

2. metame

metame PetForums VIP

hi and welcome to pf, i hope you manage to get in contact with them soon.

3. sazzle

sazzle PetForums Senior

Hi there, have sent you a message on the chat thing. XX

4. Evanstile

Evanstile PetForums Newbie

hello guys i am Ronald from United States, i have just join this forum as its of my interest. as pets keeping is my favorite hobby and i found much here about pets. well its my first introductory post here to vsay hello to all of you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice