Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Newbie saying hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bogie, Jan 12, 2012.

1. bogie

bogie PetForums Junior

Hi everyone :)
    I'm probably the only person on here who doesn't have a pet!! I've always had animals and miss them soooo much so I thought I'd join a pet forum for my animal 'fix' every day. I think I'm getting pet-withdrawal symptoms!

I grew up in a cat household - so they would be my number 1 animal! We had several cats - all of which are still somehow 'the best cat in the world' to me. I drove my parents mad rescuing various waifs and strays over the years - including an emaciated 39 year old pony who I persuaded the owner to give me for a tenner!

I had another pony - Donna (or Bogie - hence my username) for 20 years and she was my entire life. She died in 2005 and I kind of lost my way then. I moved from Lincolnshire to London a couple of years later and had to give my gorgeous cat and rabbit to my parents as I couldn't have them in a flat share in the Big Smoke! I'm still 'down south' - still petless but have found myself a lovely husband LOL :D Sadly we live in a top floor flat now in a 'NO PETS' complex - nowhere we could rent would allow animals.

It's my ultimate dream to move back to the countryside one day and have my own little animal rescue place. I'm looking forward to getting to know people on here and being involved in the animal world again.

Thanks for reading this (if you got this far :) )

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome to our forum, hope you have a great time with us, get stuck in and chat away, take a look around and familiarise yourself with the site, read the rules so you are aware of how we work here. ENJOY :D

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice