Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Newbie looking for some Puppy advice/info.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lerato, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Lerato

Lerato PetForums Newbie

Hey Everyone,

My name is Kirsty and i am a 25 year old female who has recently just bought her first home with her partner. I have always had pets, from dogs to horses and bearded dragons, but now me and my partner feel it is time for us to take the leap and get a new pup for our family. We have done all the research and decided that the best breed for our lifestyle would be a whippet. We would very much appreciate any info on the breed that you all can give, but we are looking to hopefully find/meet the breeder that will bring our new pup into the world too. We are looking for a working whippet, not one to show, but to shower with love and that can occasionally join in the hunt with my families other dogs (Scottish border terrier, jack russell terrier). Would also be great to find other whippet owners for support and a bit of chit chat.

Cheers,

Kirsty
    xx:p

2. kodakkuki

kodakkuki PetForums VIP

Hello, I don't know anything about whippets other than they are bloody adorable and I want one soo much! But welcome to the forum! I'm fairly sauté there will be someone who can help you find a breeder!

3. Lerato

Lerato PetForums Newbie

I know, they are soooo hug-able its ridiculous. We are desperate to get one...well once we go through the process of finding a decent breeder.

x

4. joyous growler

joyous growler PetForums Member

5. Lerato

Lerato PetForums Newbie

Thank you. Will check it out and see what we find. xx

6. Knightofalbion

Knightofalbion PetForums VIP

Welcome to the forum, dear Kirsty.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice