Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

New Turtle enclosure

Discussion in 'Turtles and Tortoises' started by archie10, May 19, 2010.

1. archie10

archie10 PetForums Newbie

Thought I would share photos of my indoor turtle enclosure. After upgrading my glass tank 3 times I decided to buy a waterland tub so they could have more room and also be more open to the world. I had a cabinet built, then planted it up. Still got a few more improvements to complete but they love it. They spend a lot of time chilling on the land area and have also got into the habit of begging to come out (1 puts his front legs on the side, grabs your hand and I pull him out, they probably spend just as much time out as they do in!!!) Was wondering if anyone else has similar set ups?

GEDC0330.jpg GEDC0339.jpg GEDC0340.jpg GEDC0341.jpg GEDC0318.jpg

#1 archie10, May 19, 2010
    Last edited: May 19, 2010
  2. shaz179

shaz179 PetForums Junior

Great set up. Looks really nice. Cat looked very interested thou in the last pic

3. archie10

archie10 PetForums Newbie

Thanks, the cat is really good with all of them. When the turtles and bearded dragon are out round the house or in the garden she is always there with them, in fact they are the ones who normally start bugging her if she's sunbathing or asleep, the turtles walk straight over her!!!

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice