Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

New toys

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by MrRustyRead, Jan 16, 2012.

1. MrRustyRead

MrRustyRead PetForums VIP

What do you all do for new toys for your buns? As every shop seems to have the same stuff and it never changes! So I neeeed something new ha

2. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

Cardboard boxes, toilet roll tubes stuffed with hay and herbs and more cardboard boxes :lol:

3. MrRustyRead

I collect cardboard boxes ha bobz loves them! My room is full of the things! And also newspaper! Ha

4. Minion

Minion PetForums Member

My rabbit might be over spoilt...

A tunnel
    An edible wicker house
    4-CF706DE8-848550-480.jpg
    A cracker thing
    IMAG0039.jpg
    A childrens ball
    DSC02174.jpg
    A tennis ball sized basket ball - he loves this as he's realised if he picks it up and drops it it bounces
    A ball that you can put treats in - he plays with it regardless of the treats
    A cat toy- strongly recommended (£1 wilkos)
    IMAG0245.jpg
    A string on a stick cat toy with a fabric heart and feathers - Also used to snuggle up to as well as pounce on
    IMAG0066.jpg
    Teddies - he licks them, don't give if your rabbit eats them
    Stciks - I bought them from a pet shop for his teeth but they are basically branches from apple, willow and another tree I can't remember at the moment
    The paper out of shoe boxes
    Toilet roll tubes - or anything he can knock over
    A metal dangly ball in his cage for putting veg in - or for swinging against his cage and using as an alarm clock at 6.30am.
    A wooden dangly thing in his cage
    My scarf seems to have become his
    A blanket - which keeps him entertained for hours
    Cardboard boxes
    ... I think that is it.

However he is being neutered next week and getting a friend in a few months. I was also thinking of getting him a small cat tree as he loves climbing and doing in boxes. I saw the cutest adventure house as well but its almost £300 so he's just going to have to be good and hope Santa didn't see half the stuff he's done!

5. MrRustyRead

Mine love primark bags hahaha. I've seen one of those! I want it! But I've just spent nearly £500 on my shed......

6. Minion

Minion PetForums Member

My boyfriend recently left a Primark bag on the bed and my rabbit got the handle stuck round his neck. Usually I wouldn't have thought twice about it, but i'd recommend cutting the handles off, just in case. :)

And I know it looks awesome. Knowing my rabbit he'd look at it, think 'that looks expensive', and then never play with it!

7. MrRustyRead

Yer I rip them so they can't get the handles stuck. Yer or they would chew it and it will look a mess in 10 minutes ha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice