UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Eileen,

I found this Site and thought it would be a good idea to join. I do not know if anyone would know. I have recently lost my Black German Shepherd male and I am looking for a Breeder who breeds mainly for the english conformation and not the german conformation. Is there anyone that is a GSD lover and would know as I cannot find anything at the moment on the internet and I am hoping to get a puppy next year.

Thank you

Eileen

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hiya and welcome to the forums. I am also a new member. Sorry to hear about your loss. I am a regular at the dog shows, so will see if I can find the sort of breeder you are looking for. All the best and hope you enjoy this site. The people seem really friendly.

G

·
Welcome!
In this forum shoud be somewhere Puppies for sale, or
If you try to look through General Chat threads - someone posted a lovely pictures a few days ago - might help with advise on where to start looking.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Hi there welcome hope you enjoy it here as much as i do, lovely group of people very friendly,so sorry you lost your dog i have a black long coated 8 mth old male and hes adorable, hope you find an answer to your question have you tried doing a search.

G

·
Hi and welcome... come join us in the general section with me your unofficial host Magik
"oh come on eileen"

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi Eileen,

Thanks for registering with us.

Im truly sorry to hear about your loss and hope you find a breader that will meet your requirements...you could try posting a wanted advert on our other site Dogs & Puppies - Cats & Kittens - Pets for Sale at Pets4Homes UK. We are the largest free pet advertising site in the UK, so there maybe someone out there that will see your request.

Hope you enjoy using our forum and have fun :)

Stacey

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.