Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

New to this Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eileen, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Eileen

Eileen PetForums Newbie

Hi my name is Eileen,

I found this Site and thought it would be a good idea to join. I do not know if anyone would know. I have recently lost my Black German Shepherd male and I am looking for a Breeder who breeds mainly for the english conformation and not the german conformation. Is there anyone that is a GSD lover and would know as I cannot find anything at the moment on the internet and I am hoping to get a puppy next year.

Thank you

Eileen

2. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

hi welcom new too, dont know of anyong breeding the english line sorry. Have always had german shepherds in my family a nice breed of dogs.

3. Louka

Louka PetForums Newbie

Hiya and welcome to the forums. I am also a new member. Sorry to hear about your loss. I am a regular at the dog shows, so will see if I can find the sort of breeder you are looking for. All the best and hope you enjoy this site. The people seem really friendly.

4. Welcome!
    In this forum shoud be somewhere Puppies for sale, or
    If you try to look through General Chat threads - someone posted a lovely pictures a few days ago - might help with advise on where to start looking.

5. dh.dti

dh.dti Guest

howdo & welcome !

6. plumo72

plumo72 PetForums VIP

hello and welcome to the forum :)

7. jeanie

jeanie PetForums VIP

Hi there welcome hope you enjoy it here as much as i do, lovely group of people very friendly,so sorry you lost your dog i have a black long coated 8 mth old male and hes adorable, hope you find an answer to your question have you tried doing a search.

8. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome to the forum - I hope you find a good breeder soon - sorry for your loss.

9. Magik

Magik Guest

Hi and welcome... come join us in the general section with me your unofficial host Magik
    "oh come on eileen"

10. Stacey86

Stacey86 PetForums Member

Hi Eileen,

Thanks for registering with us.

Im truly sorry to hear about your loss and hope you find a breader that will meet your requirements...you could try posting a wanted advert on our other site Dogs & Puppies - Cats & Kittens - Pets for Sale at Pets4Homes UK. We are the largest free pet advertising site in the UK, so there maybe someone out there that will see your request.

Hope you enjoy using our forum and have fun :)

Stacey

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice