Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

new to the site

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by jacqueline h, Mar 14, 2014.

1. jacqueline h

jacqueline h PetForums Newbie

hi all,i posted a thread this am and am now trying to find that thread to read any replies I was asking re my diabetic dog not swallowing well

2. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

3. jacqueline h

jacqueline h PetForums Newbie

Thankyou so much,but how can I find my own replies?The pages didn't go back as far as the time I posted it(early this am)I hope all who sent messages get this,thankyou all.I already am liquidising and straining it 3 times and feeding in tiny drops,trouble is,diabetic diet has fibre in it,and thats what's making him choke.Was contacted by vet earlier and she's sourced a smooth food by Hills,but we have to be very careful as it isn't for diabetics.I'm weaning him onto it next 3 days and fingers crossed.I do know about Liquivite but Vet wasnt keen...thanks all...jackie(and Sidney!)

4. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

If you scroll up to the top of the page on the left hand side you will see edit profile. Click on that and it will come up with threads you have subscribed too or the newer ones anyway. If its not there on the right hand side there is a bit that says view all subscribed threads if you click on that you should find it there.

5. Panele

Panele PetForums Member

:) :thumbsup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice