Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

New to site, but not to loving pets!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DCW108, Oct 22, 2018.

1. DCW108

DCW108 PetForums Newbie

Hi!
    I'm Debbie, in my twenties and someone who always loves to have a pet around them!
    I've recently moved into my first home, away from my older girl (a german shepherd x border collie we adopted from the sspca at 12 weeks - she's 14 now!) and I'm ready to look into adopting a dog.
    Problem I've encountered so far is the outside space I have isn't enclosed. I have a terrace and a courtyard, but the lush green area I adored the house for in the first place isn't secure, and so far I don't think I can throw up any fences.
    Is there anything I can do in this instance that will make me more adoption friendly? I've always adopted all my animals and it's something I'm really keen to continue, but not having an enclosed garden seems to be my only obstacle at the mo'!

Dx

2. Tiggers

Tiggers PetForums Senior

Hi and welcome :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice