Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

new scratcher

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by immum, Feb 23, 2021 at 2:13 PM.

1. immum

immum PetForums Senior

Bought this wall mounted scratcher just before Christmas, as I wanted something with a small footprint to go at the top of the stairs. Left it on the floor for a while and both cats used it, so finally put it on the wall at the weekend. They love it! Milo uses it all the time, and even Indie has used it several times, which is a miracle as her favourite places to scratch are my wardrobe door or the dining room table legs. The best thing is, the scratching part is removeable so the sisal can be replaced when worn.
    scratcher.JPG

2. ewelsh

ewelsh PetForums VIP

That’s clever, where did you get it from @immum do share

immum likes this.
  3. immum

immum PetForums Senior

Found on Amazon originally, but bought direct from VOSS.PET in the end.

ewelsh likes this.
  4. DolomiTTe

DolomiTTe Kitty Collector

That looks fantastic. I bought a flat scratcher to hang on the wall to try and stop mine scratching the wallpaper, but they've ignored it and have scratched the wallpaper immediately next to it!!

5. Bertie'sMum

Bertie'sMum Obedient Cat Slave

Many, many years ago I had Sooty (RIP) who loved to zoom down the hallway and then jump and hang onto the wall so I bought an offcut of carpet and nailed it around the door frame ! Jusr needed replacing every 6 months or so :)

Scan_20181010.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice