UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the new boys are here, they are double rex and they do have a little bit of hair I am still thinking of names for two of them but one (Rudi) is keeping his name as I really like it, they have met my boys and they are getting on great, they are all asleep together in hammocks, I am so proud of my boys for taking them into their little family. At the moment Im liking Baldrik and Pie as names, whatcha think?

This is Nudey Rudi.

And ??????? in the middle

And ?????? at the back of the pic

Do you think they will be ok in this cage?;)

All the rattys together apart from Bitsy(please excuse the humongous amount of poo)

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Well the new boys are here, they are double rex and they do have a little bit of hair I am still thinking of names for two of them but one (Rudi) is keeping his name as I really like it, they have met my boys and they are getting on great, they are all asleep together in hammocks, I am so proud of my boys for taking them into their little family. At the moment Im liking Baldrik and Pie as names, whatcha think?

This is Nudey Rudi.

And ??????? in the middle

And ?????? at the back of the pic

All the rattys together (please excust the humongous amount of poo)
Congraulations on the new guys you could call them Baldrick and Didrick :)... PS... that cage is far to big they'll get lost ;)

G

·
Aww they are gorgeous :001_wub:

(And FYI I think that cage is perfect :thumbup: shouldn't take long to clean out either :lol::lol:)
disclaimer:- I am joking :thumbup:

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now just imagine how horrified you would be if you found out I really was permanently cramming 9 rats into an Imac Bingo :lol:, they were not very happy that I put them in it to carry them downstairs, I think the newbies were very relieved that it wasnt permanent.

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
TDM I can't believe you have new friends!!! Infact I cant believe more I just stated THAT.. lol I should have known you would have more very soon... You just cant help yourself.... Im loving the name Baldrick...

And the Ratties looked way too comfortable in that cage.. hehe

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TDM I can't believe you have new friends!!! Infact I cant believe more I just stated THAT.. lol I should have known you would have more very soon... You just cant help yourself.... Im loving the name Baldrick...

And the Ratties looked way too comfortable in that cage.. hehe
Well what did you expect:eek:, I have my two little boys on reserve from the rescue then Im done, dont want them to be crowded, I think its nicer for them to have plenty of friends anyway, they really couldnt go on living in a van though, it was getting far too warm for that:(, Glad you like them though, they are really sweet natured:). Trouble is now I have to find somewhere to put the Jenny cage that they came in, I have err built up my cage store again somehow:eek:. Anyone want to buy a cage:confused:.

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Well what did you expect:eek:, I have my two little boys on reserve from the rescue then Im done, dont want them to be crowded, I think its nicer for them to have plenty of friends anyway, they really couldnt go on living in a van though, it was getting far too warm for that:(, Glad you like them though, they are really sweet natured:). Trouble is now I have to find somewhere to put the Jenny cage that they came in, I have err built up my cage store again somehow:eek:. Anyone want to buy a cage:confused:.
What cage do you have on offer Hun.. Im going to be looking for one for Zoro.. Whoops.. hehe

·
Super Moderator
29,639 Posts

/Picture050.jpg[/IMG]
Are you serious????:mad:

There's room for double that in there!:lol::lol:
Seriously though, they are gorgeous, love the name Baldric:thumbup:

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What cage do you have on offer Hun.. Im going to be looking for one for Zoro.. Whoops.. hehe
Err I dont know yet, they are litterally packed one inside the other like those russian dolls you can get and I sort of forgot all the cages Ive got:eek:.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.