UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right I've finally managed to log back on from home after forgetting my email AND password. Knew I'd written them down somewhere cos my memories so poor:eek:.

Anyways, I am getting two new boy ratties in a weeks time and I'm sooo excited:crazy:.
I'm not accustomed to not having rats and am missing Clanger like mad even though she was a biter:D.
I decided two new rats won't hurt not considering the fact my sister bought a new monster cage, and has also reserved a little buck for herself:001_smile:.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! I bet your excited :D
I recently got two ratties (girls) and am enjoying them very much So i am sure you'll enjoy yours too! :)
Yep, already started setting everything up, a week is just too long to wait:laugh:.
They will be living with me until intros can start, don't know how I'll handle all the cute. Must've missed the post about your new girls coz I've been gone so long, glad your enjoying the little monkeys :D.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yep, already started setting everything up, a week is just too long to wait:laugh:.
They will be living with me until intros can start, don't know how I'll handle all the cute. Must've missed the post about your new girls coz I've been gone so long, glad your enjoying the little monkeys :D.
Yes I definatley am ;)
Remember it's only a week :D
But I bet your thinking "I want them now!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.