Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

New potential dog owner

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MikeB, May 20, 2010.

1. MikeB

MikeB PetForums Newbie

Hey all, never owned a dog before but always really wanted a Beagle; work, young child (not so young now, 13) made having a pet impossible as it wouldn't have been fair on the dog.

I started working for myself a few years ago so now work from home and I'm free to schedule my work around my life not the other way. I'm going to be hitting 40 in June and I've decided that I'm going to get myself a Beagle pup for my birthday, although it's really for the whole family not just me.

I've done a lot of research on Beagles so I pretty much know what to expect. My only concern at the moment is that there is a chance of getting a pup in early June but we're going to be going away for a few days in July so suspect that we should really wait until after that to bring a pup home. anyway, not going to get into it here as I've already posted a question for advice on this matter.

2. metame

metame PetForums VIP

hi and welcome and good luck on getting your pup!

3. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

*waves*

hello :)

4. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

hiya :D........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice