UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few pictures of my wee man.

He's coming along nicely and taking everything in his stride, we obviously still carry him everywhere but that's no problem as he doesn't weigh much. He likes to sleep alot, at home, in his crate, in the bed, on me, on my OH, in the highstreet, on the bus, in the pub, in the car. There is nowhere he doesn't sleep! When we took him to the vet the receptionist cooed him saying "Awh he's scared" as he had his head tucked in OH's arms. To which OH replied "Nope....he's asleep"

When he is awake he is a right character. He charges around everywhere and is quite the little climber and escape artist. Definitely keeping us on our toes, and if we dare think about shutting our eyes for a minute while he is still awake there is a loud sharp bark to wake us right back up again!

But enough of my ramblings, pictures galore!

Hope you enjoyed!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Enzo! So adorable!! What breed is he? :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
It should be illegal to be that cute!!

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awh thanks everyone :D I would said Enzo is blushing at the compliments but he isn't....He's asleep on the floor.....Balls bared to the world.....Snoring....:rolleyes:

His lovely and what a great name ;)
I thought you would approve :p

Enzo is too cute - I want to eat him!!!!
Me too! When I say that to OH though he looks at me like :sosp:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.