UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is getting SOOO big!! Thought I would share a few pictures mainly because I like looking at his pictures :lol:

sitting pretty: (I find it so funny he sits with his head at same angle for a picture)

Giving a paw nicely:

Having a nooze:

I loves my bed!:

must try and get some out a walk :cool:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gorgeous pics, he looks very intelligent
he seems to be very bright...and that is such a double edge sword!! ;) in one way he learns quickly and took no time at all to settle at nights and he is house trained with only very few accidents, and on the other he has days where he loves to ignore everything he has learned and gives you a look as if to say " Yeh right" hahaha!! perhaps the funniest thing though is when he grabs something he knows he shouldn't, like my husbands tasty trainer, he runs off to his bed, looks at me and instantly drops it when I get up to fetch it, so he knows not to but just cant help himself LOL!!

thanks folks for the lovely comments, he is very cute and cheeky and boy will he keep us busy ;)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Stunning lil fella, won't be long til he's huge lol.

Goes oh so fast, my youngest dog just turned 1 on Tuesday, he's so much bigger.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.