UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after a long day at work counting down the minutes :)D) and a fairly long drive tonight to go fetch him, i finally have my new baby home.

LOVE HIM! :D

He is such a sweet little guy, really cuddly and affectionate, and I think he is yet to stop purring :laugh:

I got some really bad photos of him, but just wanted to get something. I have put them below :) His name is Kaspar, he's 17 weeks old and look at all that fluff :D

Did I mention that he loves his toys :001_wub:

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What a beauty how lucky are you :)
I know :D

Omg :001_wub::001_wub: what more can I say :001_wub::001_wub: I'm in love :001_wub: Kasper is gorgeous!!!!!
Thank you :001_wub:

Congrats!!!

Persians always look so grumpy it makes me laugh :D

That last pic he looks like he is thinking 'Who needs CatNav, I don't care if this is the right way, this is way I am going anyway' :lol:
They do have a permenantly grumpy expression on their faces dont they :laugh: And yet they're generally such nice tempered people :rolleyes: The look he gave me when he first saw me at the breeders house made me laugh, was like "Who the hell are you....????" :laugh:

And yes, he was a man on a mission in that last pic...!

Sooooooo cute!! I don't think Kaspar could ever make a bad photo!!!! :001_wub:
Trust me, I can regardless of how beautiful the thing im photographing is :eek:

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He is gorgeous :).
Thank you :D

He's lovely, I bet you won't want to sleep tonight!

I thought he looked happy !!! N
I was SOOOO tempted to let him sleep on my bed tonight, but he hasnt been used to being loose in the house so just want to start him slowly, so he is in the living room tonight. Plus my Oliver sleeps on the bed and i dont want to introduce them too soon... Im itching to go down and play with him but i've relocated to my bedroom so he can settle for the night and get some sleep.... :001_wub:

:001_wub: he is adorable!

I just love their grumpy little faces :D though a mummy can always tell when a gumpy face :angry: really means a happy face :)
I tend to think if the ears are up, he's probably happy. When the ears go sideways you know you're in trouble :lol:

What a cutie :001_wub:
Thank you! :D

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is that the Southkitty prefix? Terrible when you know people by prefix first, name second!
Im the same with the dogs :lol: But no, not Southkitty, i will PM you :D

what a beauty and settled already with his toys. x:)
I know, what a good little guy he is :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.