UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for ad1980. ;););)

This was Oscar at the beach this weekend, it was his first real romp in the sea

and a random fluffy one from a while ago ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
aww rainy he is gorgouse :blush: Looking better every time you show pictures :001_wub: Great pictures :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh wow - he is absolutely gorgeous. Never looked at cocker spaniels too much before, but he is a beauty.
WOOOHOOOO a cocker convert :thumbsup:

He is particularly handsome (but i am bias) :laugh:

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Oooh, who's a big boy now then?!!!

Look at him, nearly all grown up! Lovely pics, why weren't you in there with him?

Sh xx

·
Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)
26,063 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh hes so Cute Rainy:p looks like he loves the sea:D xx

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Rainy is a show off :p

No i'm kidding. Rainy he's gorgeous :) Thank you for sharing his pics with me :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oooh, who's a big boy now then?!!!

Look at him, nearly all grown up! Lovely pics, why weren't you in there with him?

Sh xx
I was, got very soggy jean bottoms

and took some lovely photos, how lovlely is this :thumbsup:

Ahhhhhhhh hes so Cute Rainy:p looks like he loves the sea:D xx
#

Yeah except he kept drinking the water and making himself gag :laugh:

Rainy is a show off :p

No i'm kidding. Rainy he's gorgeous :) Thank you for sharing his pics with me :)
YEP big ole show off, don't care though he is just too cute not to share with the world

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Really beautiful dog!! xx

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
I have told you, you can borrow him for holidays ;)

My breeder might be having another litter :thumbsup:
i would love another CS, but we have Mika now.....bringing another puppy into the works when mika is still so young might not be a good idea lol. Plus my parents wouldn't allow it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i would love another CS, but we have Mika now.....bringing another puppy into the works when mika is still so young might not be a good idea lol. Plus my parents wouldn't allow it.
Not sure if it would be very soon but she was sad she didn't keep one from Oscars litter but her neighbours were supposed to be doing building work which would have meant her garden was insecure, they changed their minds.

She may have one last litter so she can keep one of the bitches.

My answer - Come live with me :D:D:D as long as you give me unlimited childcare and don't mind sleeping in a tent (my house is tiny) then that will be cool :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.