Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

New Online Pet Business

Discussion in 'Animal Jobs & Working with Animals' started by MickeyMouse, Jun 24, 2019.

1. MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse PetForums Newbie

Hi,

I need help coming up with a name for my new online pet business. Initially I want to sell shampoos and conditioners for dogs and cats and then later branch out and sell other products ie bedding, inflatable collars, selfie tool, de-shedding glove etc.

At the moment I can only come up with Four Legged Pet Care or Four Legged Pet Products.

I would love to hear what creative name you can come up with?

Thanks in advance

2. Babyshoes

Babyshoes PetForums Senior

Think about the feel of your brand. Is it posh, playful, hippie, luxurious, good value, no nonsense, scientific, new age, fun... Or something else.
    What sort of person is likely to buy your products? A young mum with a single dog and little spare time or cash or a pensioner with several pets and a good disposable income? Male or female? That's not to say that your ideal customer is the only type of person who will buy your products, but they should inform your marketing, including the name - think of different key words you might include that would appeal to that person.
    For example, using the words Mutt and Moggie in the name gives a very different feel to Canine & Feline. The word grooming is different to spa.
    Alliteration/rhyme is good.
    Something to create a sense of need or urgency.

Put them together in different ways:

Mutt n' Moggie Grooming
    Canine Feline Spa Essentials
    Zoom Groom (I think this one already exists, but you get the idea).
    Pet Spa Bar
    Speedy Spa
    Grooming Essentials
    Groovy Grooming Gubbins
    Essential science spa
    Treat Yo Fuzz! (Word play on fuzzy fur that needs smoothing products, and fuzz being a nickname for furry pets...)
    Slickin' Lickin'

Ok, so some of those are a bit lame, bu that's just off the top of my head!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice